A way to uninstall WardWiz from your PC
WardWiz is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by WardWiz
. You can find out more on WardWiz or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.wardwiz.com/
if you want to read more on WardWiz on WardWiz's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\WardWiz folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall WardWiz by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WardWiz\WRDWIZUNINST.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.65 MB (4873072 bytes) on disk and is called WRDWIZUI.EXE.
The following executables are incorporated in WardWiz. They take 40.00 MB (41946432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NFREGDRV.EXE (79.50 KB)
- WRDWIZALUSRV.EXE (2.80 MB)
- WRDWIZAUTORUNSCN.EXE (4.18 MB)
- WRDWIZBOOTSCN.EXE (80.77 KB)
- WRDWIZCLOSEALL.EXE (2.47 MB)
- WRDWIZCOMMSRV.EXE (3.13 MB)
- WRDWIZCRYPT.EXE (4.26 MB)
- WRDWIZTEMPCLR.EXE (4.14 MB)
- WRDWIZTRAY.EXE (3.27 MB)
- WRDWIZUI.EXE (4.65 MB)
- WRDWIZUNINST.exe (3.97 MB)
- WRDWIZUSBDETECTUI.EXE (2.97 MB)
- WRDWIZUSBVAC.EXE (2.68 MB)
- WRDWIZUTILITY.EXE (1.34 MB)
The current page applies to WardWiz version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other WardWiz versions:
...click to view all...
How to remove WardWiz from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
WardWiz is an application offered by the software company WardWiz. Some computer users try to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase WardWiz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WardWiz or simply activate the Search field and type in "WardWiz". The WardWiz program will be found automatically. When you click WardWiz in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WardWiz, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WardWiz:
- The software company is: http://www.wardwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WardWiz\WRDWIZUNINST.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WardWiz.
8. After uninstalling WardWiz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WardWiz that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WardWiz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WardWiz by WardWiz from your computer, we are not saying that WardWiz by WardWiz is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WardWiz supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-06-07 07:20:21.223