A way to uninstall WardWiz from your system
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall WardWiz for Windows. It is produced by WardWiz
. Additional info about WardWiz can be read here
. You can see more info on WardWiz at http://www.wardwiz.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WardWiz folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\WardWiz\WRDWIZUNINST.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WardWiz. WardWiz's main file takes about 3.23 MB (3387688 bytes) and is named WRDWIZUNINST.exe.
The executables below are part of WardWiz. They occupy an average of 16.04 MB (16820760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- WRDWIZALUSRV.EXE (1.96 MB)
- WRDWIZAUTORUNSCN.EXE (3.42 MB)
- WRDWIZCLOSEALL.EXE (1.77 MB)
- WRDWIZCOMMSRV.EXE (2.18 MB)
- WRDWIZCRYPT.EXE (3.47 MB)
- WRDWIZUNINST.exe (3.23 MB)
The current page applies to WardWiz version 126.96.36.199
only. For other WardWiz versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall WardWiz with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
WardWiz is a program offered by WardWiz. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall WardWiz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WardWiz or simply activate the Search field and type in "WardWiz". The WardWiz app will be found very quickly. After you click WardWiz in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WardWiz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WardWiz:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wardwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WardWiz\WRDWIZUNINST.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WardWiz.
8. After uninstalling WardWiz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WardWiz which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WardWiz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WardWiz by WardWiz from your computer, we are not saying that WardWiz by WardWiz is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WardWiz in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-12 19:17:14.713