A way to uninstall WardWiz from your system
WardWiz is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by WardWiz
. More information on WardWiz can be found here
. More data about the software WardWiz can be found at http://www.wardwiz.com/
. WardWiz is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\WardWiz folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove WardWiz by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WardWiz\WRDWIZUNINST.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. WRDWIZUI.EXE is the WardWiz's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.81 MB (3998480 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in WardWiz. They take 48.69 MB (51053568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- WRDWIZALUSRV.EXE (2.04 MB)
- WRDWIZAUTORUNSCN.EXE (3.43 MB)
- WRDWIZBOOTSCN.EXE (81.85 KB)
- WRDWIZCLOSEALL.EXE (1.77 MB)
- WRDWIZCOMMSRV.EXE (2.35 MB)
- WRDWIZCRYPT.EXE (3.47 MB)
- WRDWIZTEMPCLR.EXE (3.39 MB)
- WRDWIZTRAY.EXE (2.45 MB)
- WRDWIZUI.EXE (3.81 MB)
- WRDWIZUNINST.EXE (3.24 MB)
- WRDWIZUSBDETECTUI.EXE (2.18 MB)
- WRDWIZUSBVAC.EXE (1.96 MB)
- WRDWIZUTILITY.exe (1.34 MB)
- WWIZRMTAST.EXE (17.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of WardWiz. Click on the links below for other WardWiz versions:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall WardWiz from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
WardWiz is an application marketed by WardWiz. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase WardWiz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WardWiz or simply activate the Search field and type in "WardWiz". If it is installed on your PC the WardWiz program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WardWiz in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WardWiz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WardWiz:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wardwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WardWiz\WRDWIZUNINST.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WardWiz.
8. After uninstalling WardWiz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WardWiz that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WardWiz with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WardWiz by WardWiz from your computer, we are not saying that WardWiz by WardWiz is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WardWiz supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-12-18 11:27:36.657