A guide to uninstall WardWiz from your PC
WardWiz is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by WardWiz
. Go over here
for more info on WardWiz. You can see more info on WardWiz at http://www.wardwiz.com/
. WardWiz is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\WardWiz folder, depending on the user's decision. WardWiz's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WardWiz\WRDWIZUNINST.exe. WRDWIZUI.EXE is the WardWiz's primary executable file and it occupies circa 4.67 MB (4899688 bytes) on disk.
WardWiz installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 70.76 MB (74199088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NFREGDRV.EXE (79.50 KB)
- WRDWIZALUSRV.EXE (2.80 MB)
- WRDWIZAUTORUNSCN.EXE (4.18 MB)
- WRDWIZBOOTSCN.EXE (81.85 KB)
- WRDWIZCLOSEALL.EXE (2.47 MB)
- WRDWIZCOMMSRV.EXE (3.20 MB)
- WRDWIZCRYPT.EXE (4.26 MB)
- WRDWIZMEMSCAN.EXE (6.64 MB)
- WRDWIZPREINSTSCAN.EXE (6.65 MB)
- WRDWIZTEMPCLR.EXE (4.14 MB)
- WRDWIZTRAY.EXE (3.28 MB)
- WRDWIZUI.EXE (4.67 MB)
- WRDWIZUNINST.exe (3.97 MB)
- WRDWIZUSBDETECTUI.EXE (2.97 MB)
- WRDWIZUSBVAC.EXE (2.67 MB)
- WRDWIZUTILITY.exe (1.34 MB)
- WWIZRMTAST.EXE (17.17 MB)
- CERTUTIL.EXE (186.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of WardWiz. You can find below info on other application versions of WardWiz:
...click to view all...
A way to erase WardWiz from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
WardWiz is a program offered by WardWiz. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove WardWiz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WardWiz or simply click the Search feature and type in "WardWiz". The WardWiz application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WardWiz in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WardWiz, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WardWiz:
- The publisher is: http://www.wardwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WardWiz\WRDWIZUNINST.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WardWiz.
8. After uninstalling WardWiz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WardWiz which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WardWiz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WardWiz by WardWiz from your PC, we are not saying that WardWiz by WardWiz is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WardWiz in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2020-06-23 13:45:39.020