A guide to uninstall WardWiz from your PC
WardWiz is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by WardWiz
. Open here
for more info on WardWiz. More details about the application WardWiz can be seen at http://www.wardwiz.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\WardWiz Antivirus folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing WardWiz is C:\Program Files\WardWiz Antivirus\WRDWIZUNINST.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.65 MB (3826984 bytes) on disk and is labeled WRDWIZUI.EXE.
WardWiz installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 40.36 MB (42322016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- WRDWIZALUSRV.EXE (1.92 MB)
- WRDWIZAUTORUNSCN.EXE (3.42 MB)
- WRDWIZAVUI.exe (3.10 MB)
- WRDWIZCLOSEALL.EXE (264.79 KB)
- WRDWIZCOMMSRV.EXE (2.17 MB)
- WRDWIZCRYPT.EXE (3.47 MB)
- WRDWIZDMB.EXE (7.56 MB)
- WRDWIZTEMPCLR.EXE (3.39 MB)
- WRDWIZTRAY.EXE (2.21 MB)
- WRDWIZUI.EXE (3.65 MB)
- WRDWIZUNINST.exe (3.23 MB)
- WRDWIZUSBDETECTUI.EXE (2.15 MB)
- WRDWIZUSBVAC.EXE (1.95 MB)
- WRDWIZUTILITY.EXE (1.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of WardWiz. You can find below info on other application versions of WardWiz:
...click to view all...
How to remove WardWiz from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
WardWiz is a program marketed by WardWiz. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove WardWiz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WardWiz or simply click the Search feature and type in "WardWiz". The WardWiz application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WardWiz in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WardWiz, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WardWiz:
- The software company is: http://www.wardwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WardWiz Antivirus\WRDWIZUNINST.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WardWiz.
8. After removing WardWiz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WardWiz that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WardWiz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WardWiz by WardWiz from your computer, nor are we saying that WardWiz by WardWiz is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WardWiz in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-17 14:32:14.727