A way to uninstall WardWiz from your PC
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WardWiz for Windows. It was developed for Windows by WardWiz
. Further information on WardWiz can be seen here
. Please open http://www.wardwiz.com/
if you want to read more on WardWiz on WardWiz's website. Usually the WardWiz application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\WardWiz folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing WardWiz is C:\Program Files\WardWiz\WRDWIZUNINST.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. WRDWIZUI.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.66 MB (4890112 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in WardWiz. They take 57.44 MB (60232987
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NFREGDRV.EXE (79.50 KB)
- WRDWIZALUSRV.EXE (2.80 MB)
- WRDWIZAUTORUNSCN.EXE (4.18 MB)
- WRDWIZBOOTSCN.EXE (80.77 KB)
- WRDWIZCLOSEALL.EXE (2.47 MB)
- WRDWIZCOMMSRV.EXE (3.20 MB)
- WRDWIZCRYPT.EXE (4.26 MB)
- WRDWIZTEMPCLR.EXE (4.14 MB)
- WRDWIZTRAY.EXE (3.28 MB)
- WRDWIZUI.EXE (4.66 MB)
- WRDWIZUNINST.EXE (3.97 MB)
- WRDWIZUSBDETECTUI.EXE (2.97 MB)
- WRDWIZUSBVAC.EXE (2.67 MB)
- WRDWIZUTILITY.exe (1.33 MB)
- WWIZRMTAST.EXE (17.17 MB)
- CERTUTIL.EXE (186.00 KB)
This info is about WardWiz version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other WardWiz versions:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall WardWiz from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
WardWiz is an application released by the software company WardWiz. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove WardWiz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WardWiz or simply click the Search feature and type in "WardWiz". If it is installed on your PC the WardWiz app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WardWiz in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WardWiz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WardWiz:
- The software company is: http://www.wardwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WardWiz\WRDWIZUNINST.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WardWiz.
8. After uninstalling WardWiz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WardWiz that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WardWiz with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WardWiz by WardWiz from your computer, we are not saying that WardWiz by WardWiz is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WardWiz in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-10-14 07:11:43.190