This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WardWiz for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WardWiz from your systemWardWiz
. Check out here
where you can read more on WardWiz. You can see more info about WardWiz at http://www.wardwiz.com/
. Usually the WardWiz program is placed in the C:\Program Files\WardWiz Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall WardWiz by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\WardWiz Antivirus\unins000.exe" /SILENT. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. WRDWIZAVUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.45 MB (3619576 bytes) on disk.
WardWiz contains of the executables below. They take 25.08 MB (26294537
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- WRDWIZALUSRV.EXE (1.92 MB)
- WRDWIZAUTORUNSCN.EXE (3.33 MB)
- WRDWIZAVUI.exe (3.45 MB)
- WRDWIZCLOSEALL.EXE (1.76 MB)
- WRDWIZCOMMSRV.EXE (1.97 MB)
- WRDWIZSCANNER.EXE (166.87 KB)
- WRDWIZTEMPCLR.EXE (3.32 MB)
- WRDWIZTRAY.EXE (2.12 MB)
- WRDWIZUSBDETECTUI.EXE (2.06 MB)
- WRDWIZUSBVAC.EXE (1.88 MB)
- WrdWizUtility.exe (1.87 MB)
The current web page applies to WardWiz version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other WardWiz versions:
...click to view all...
WardWiz is a program released by WardWiz. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall WardWiz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WardWiz from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WardWiz or simply click the Search feature and type in "WardWiz". The WardWiz application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WardWiz in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WardWiz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WardWiz:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wardwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WardWiz Antivirus\unins000.exe" /SILENT
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WardWiz.
8. After uninstalling WardWiz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WardWiz which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WardWiz with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WardWiz by WardWiz from your computer, nor are we saying that WardWiz by WardWiz is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WardWiz supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 05:43:31.213