Update Service YourFileDownloader
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Update Service YourFileDownloader for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader from your systemhttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. More information on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com can be found here
. More information about Update Service YourFileDownloader can be seen at http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Update Service YourFileDownloader is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Update Service YourFileDownloader's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.79 MB (3969264 bytes) on disk.
Update Service YourFileDownloader installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.79 MB (3969264
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.14.48
of Update Service YourFileDownloader. For other Update Service YourFileDownloader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Update Service YourFileDownloader is a program offered by the software company http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Some people want to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Update Service YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Update Service YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Update Service YourFileDownloader". If it exists on your system the Update Service YourFileDownloader application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Update Service YourFileDownloader in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Update Service YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Update Service YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing Update Service YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Update Service YourFileDownloader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Update Service YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your computer, we are not saying that Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-13 16:01:15.840