Update Service YourFileDownloader
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader from your systemhttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Take a look here
for more details on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Please open http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
if you want to read more on Update Service YourFileDownloader on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com's web page. Update Service YourFileDownloader is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloaderUpdater directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Update Service YourFileDownloader's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe and it has a size of 950.11 KB (972912 bytes).
The executables below are part of Update Service YourFileDownloader. They take about 4.97 MB (5208624
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (4.04 MB)
- YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe (950.11 KB)
The current web page applies to Update Service YourFileDownloader version 2.15.09
only. Click on the links below for other Update Service YourFileDownloader versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Update Service YourFileDownloader.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Update Service YourFileDownloader:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader\DisplayName
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader\InstallLocation
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader\UninstallString
Update Service YourFileDownloader is an application marketed by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Update Service YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Update Service YourFileDownloader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Update Service YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search field and type in "Update Service YourFileDownloader". If it exists on your system the Update Service YourFileDownloader app will be found very quickly. When you click Update Service YourFileDownloader in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Update Service YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Update Service YourFileDownloader:
- The software company is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing Update Service YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Update Service YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Update Service YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your PC, we are not saying that Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 19:57:48.663