Update Service YourFileDownloader
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Update Service YourFileDownloader for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader from your PChttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Go over here
for more info on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. More data about the app Update Service YourFileDownloader can be found at http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Usually the Update Service YourFileDownloader application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader. YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe is the Update Service YourFileDownloader's main executable file and it takes about 950.11 KB (972912 bytes) on disk.
Update Service YourFileDownloader is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.58 MB (4806880
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (3.66 MB)
- YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe (950.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.14.46
of Update Service YourFileDownloader. You can find below info on other application versions of Update Service YourFileDownloader:
...click to view all...
Update Service YourFileDownloader has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader:
- C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloaderUpdater
- C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader\DisplayName
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader\InstallLocation
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader\UninstallString
Update Service YourFileDownloader is an application released by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Update Service YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Update Service YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search field and type in "Update Service YourFileDownloader". If it exists on your system the Update Service YourFileDownloader program will be found automatically. When you click Update Service YourFileDownloader in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Update Service YourFileDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Update Service YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Update Service YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing Update Service YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Update Service YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Update Service YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your computer, we are not saying that Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Update Service YourFileDownloader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-06 13:42:34.893