Update Service YourFileDownloader
How to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader from your PC
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader for Windows. It is made by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Check out here
where you can find out more on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Please open http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
if you want to read more on Update Service YourFileDownloader on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Update Service YourFileDownloader is C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe and its approximative size is 950.11 KB (972912 bytes).
Update Service YourFileDownloader contains of the executables below. They take 4.58 MB (4800304
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.65 MB)
- YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe (950.11 KB)
The current page applies to Update Service YourFileDownloader version 2.14.47
only. You can find below a few links to other Update Service YourFileDownloader versions:
...click to view all...
How to remove Update Service YourFileDownloader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Update Service YourFileDownloader is an application marketed by the software company http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Update Service YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Update Service YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search field and type in "Update Service YourFileDownloader". If it is installed on your PC the Update Service YourFileDownloader program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Update Service YourFileDownloader in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Update Service YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Update Service YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Update Service YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing Update Service YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Update Service YourFileDownloader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Update Service YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 01:19:00.380