Update Service YourFileDownloader
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader from your PChttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. More info about the software Update Service YourFileDownloader can be found at http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.72 MB (3898856 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Update Service YourFileDownloader. They occupy 3.72 MB (3898856
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Update Service YourFileDownloader version 2.14.52
only. Click on the links below for other Update Service YourFileDownloader versions:
...click to view all...
Update Service YourFileDownloader is a program offered by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Update Service YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Update Service YourFileDownloader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Update Service YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Update Service YourFileDownloader". If it is installed on your PC the Update Service YourFileDownloader program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Update Service YourFileDownloader in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Update Service YourFileDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Update Service YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Update Service YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing Update Service YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Update Service YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Update Service YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 11:07:19.150