Update Service YourFileDownloader
Update Service YourFileDownloader is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader from your PChttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. More information on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com can be seen here
. More details about the app Update Service YourFileDownloader can be found at http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Update Service YourFileDownloader is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe is the Update Service YourFileDownloader's main executable file and it takes around 950.11 KB (972912 bytes) on disk.
Update Service YourFileDownloader is composed of the following executables which take 4.78 MB (5014472
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (3.85 MB)
- YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe (950.11 KB)
This page is about Update Service YourFileDownloader version 2.15.15
only. You can find below a few links to other Update Service YourFileDownloader releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe
Update Service YourFileDownloader is an application released by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Update Service YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Update Service YourFileDownloader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Update Service YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Update Service YourFileDownloader". The Update Service YourFileDownloader app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Update Service YourFileDownloader in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Update Service YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Update Service YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Update Service YourFileDownloader.
8. After uninstalling Update Service YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Update Service YourFileDownloader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Update Service YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your PC, we are not saying that Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 01:39:02.513