Update Service YourFileDownloader
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Update Service YourFileDownloader for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader from your PChttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Take a look here
for more information on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. More info about the app Update Service YourFileDownloader can be found at http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Update Service YourFileDownloader is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloaderUpdater directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Update Service YourFileDownloader's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe". Update Service YourFileDownloader's main file takes around 950.11 KB (972912 bytes) and is called YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Update Service YourFileDownloader. They take 4.59 MB (4811656
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.66 MB)
- YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe (950.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.15.11
of Update Service YourFileDownloader. Click on the links below for other Update Service YourFileDownloader versions:
...click to view all...
Update Service YourFileDownloader is an application marketed by the software company http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Update Service YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Update Service YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Update Service YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Update Service YourFileDownloader". The Update Service YourFileDownloader program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Update Service YourFileDownloader in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Update Service YourFileDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Update Service YourFileDownloader:
- The software company is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Update Service YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing Update Service YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Update Service YourFileDownloader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Update Service YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Update Service YourFileDownloader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-11 16:03:41.007