A way to uninstall Ubuntu One from your PC
You can find on this page details on how to remove Ubuntu One for Windows. It is written by Canonical
. Further information on Canonical can be found here
. Ubuntu One is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)/ubuntuone folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Ubuntu One is C:\Program Files (x86)\ubuntuone\uninstall.exe. ubuntuone-installer-qt.exe is the Ubuntu One's main executable file and it takes about 52.16 KB (53408 bytes) on disk.
Ubuntu One installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.30 MB (18142325
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoupdate-windows.exe (5.93 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.44 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- ubuntuone-control-panel-qt.exe (52.66 KB)
- ubuntuone-installer-qt.exe (52.16 KB)
- ubuntuone-syncdaemon.exe (57.16 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (54.66 KB)
- windows-ubuntu-sso-login.exe (53.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Ubuntu One. You can find below a few links to other Ubuntu One releases:
...click to view all...
How to erase Ubuntu One using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Ubuntu One is an application marketed by Canonical. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Ubuntu One is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ubuntu One or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ubuntu One". If it is installed on your PC the Ubuntu One program will be found very quickly. After you click Ubuntu One in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ubuntu One, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ubuntu One.
8. After uninstalling Ubuntu One, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ubuntu One which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ubuntu One with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Ubuntu One:
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ubuntu One by Canonical from your PC, nor are we saying that Ubuntu One by Canonical is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ubuntu One supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:27:17.780