You can find on this page details on how to remove Ubuntu One for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Ubuntu One from your systemCanonical
. Open here
for more details on Canonical. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)/ubuntuone directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Ubuntu One by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ubuntuone\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ubuntuone-control-panel-qt.exe is the Ubuntu One's primary executable file and it occupies close to 39.18 KB (40120 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Ubuntu One. They take an average of 10.11 MB (10597333
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoupdate-windows.exe (6.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.63 MB)
- u1sdtool.exe (36.18 KB)
- ubuntu-sso-login-qt.exe (39.18 KB)
- ubuntu-sso-login.exe (39.18 KB)
- ubuntu-sso-proxy-creds-qt.exe (39.18 KB)
- ubuntu-sso-ssl-certificate-qt.exe (39.18 KB)
- ubuntuone-control-panel-qt.exe (39.18 KB)
- ubuntuone-proxy-tunnel.exe (24.18 KB)
- ubuntuone-syncdaemon.exe (46.18 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
This data is about Ubuntu One version 3.0.2
only. You can find below info on other releases of Ubuntu One:
...click to view all...
Ubuntu One is an application by the software company Canonical. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Ubuntu One is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ubuntu One using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ubuntu One or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ubuntu One". The Ubuntu One application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ubuntu One in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ubuntu One, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ubuntu One.
8. After removing Ubuntu One, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ubuntu One that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ubuntu One with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ubuntu One by Canonical from your PC, nor are we saying that Ubuntu One by Canonical is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ubuntu One supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-06 00:25:40.200