Ubuntu One is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Ubuntu One from your systemCanonical
. More info about Canonical can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)/ubuntuone folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Ubuntu One is C:\Program Files (x86)\ubuntuone\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 40.70 KB (41672 bytes) on disk and is called ubuntuone-control-panel-qt.exe.
The executables below are part of Ubuntu One. They take about 11.83 MB (12408739
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoupdate-windows.exe (6.12 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.62 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- u1sdtool.exe (31.00 KB)
- ubuntu-sso-login-qt.exe (40.70 KB)
- ubuntu-sso-login.exe (40.70 KB)
- ubuntu-sso-proxy-creds-qt.exe (40.70 KB)
- ubuntu-sso-ssl-certificate-qt.exe (40.20 KB)
- ubuntuone-control-panel-qt.exe (40.70 KB)
- ubuntuone-proxy-tunnel.exe (40.20 KB)
- ubuntuone-syncdaemon.exe (47.70 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Ubuntu One version 3.0.1
only. Click on the links below for other Ubuntu One versions:
...click to view all...
Ubuntu One is an application released by the software company Canonical. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Ubuntu One is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Ubuntu One with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ubuntu One or simply click the Search field and type in "Ubuntu One". If it is installed on your PC the Ubuntu One program will be found automatically. After you click Ubuntu One in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ubuntu One, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ubuntu One.
8. After removing Ubuntu One, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ubuntu One which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ubuntu One using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ubuntu One by Canonical from your computer, nor are we saying that Ubuntu One by Canonical is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ubuntu One in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 09:01:20.513