Ubuntu One is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Ubuntu One from your computerCanonical
. More information about Canonical can be found here
. Ubuntu One is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)/ubuntuone directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Ubuntu One is C:\Program Files (x86)\ubuntuone\uninstall.exe. ubuntuone-control-panel-qt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 127.12 KB (130168 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Ubuntu One. They take 4.62 MB (4841348
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (3.63 MB)
- u1sdtool.exe (36.62 KB)
- ubuntu-sso-login-qt.exe (127.62 KB)
- ubuntu-sso-login.exe (127.62 KB)
- ubuntu-sso-proxy-creds-qt.exe (127.12 KB)
- ubuntu-sso-ssl-certificate-qt.exe (127.12 KB)
- ubuntuone-control-panel-qt.exe (127.12 KB)
- ubuntuone-proxy-tunnel.exe (24.62 KB)
- ubuntuone-syncdaemon.exe (134.62 KB)
- ubuntuone-updater.exe (132.12 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
This info is about Ubuntu One version 4.2
only. You can find below a few links to other Ubuntu One versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Ubuntu One you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\UBUNTUONE
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\UBUNTUONE\data\logging.conf
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\UBUNTUONE\data\macapp_template.plist
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\UBUNTUONE\data\qt.conf
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\UBUNTUONE\data\revnos.txt
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ubuntu One
Ubuntu One is an application released by Canonical. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Ubuntu One is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ubuntu One with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ubuntu One or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ubuntu One". The Ubuntu One app will be found very quickly. When you click Ubuntu One in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ubuntu One, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ubuntu One.
8. After uninstalling Ubuntu One, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ubuntu One which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ubuntu One with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ubuntu One by Canonical from your PC, nor are we saying that Ubuntu One by Canonical is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ubuntu One in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 15:38:41.293