This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Ubuntu One for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Ubuntu One from your systemCanonical
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Canonical. Usually the Ubuntu One application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)/ubuntuone directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Ubuntu One by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ubuntuone\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named ubuntuone-installer-qt.exe and its approximative size is 52.16 KB (53416 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Ubuntu One. They take about 11.39 MB (11944698
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoupdate-windows.exe (5.93 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.44 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- u1sdtool.exe (35.66 KB)
- ubuntu-sso-login.exe (51.16 KB)
- ubuntuone-control-panel-qt.exe (52.66 KB)
- ubuntuone-installer-qt.exe (52.16 KB)
- ubuntuone-syncdaemon.exe (57.16 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.3
of Ubuntu One. You can find below a few links to other Ubuntu One versions:
...click to view all...
Ubuntu One is an application offered by Canonical. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Ubuntu One is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Ubuntu One from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ubuntu One or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ubuntu One". If it exists on your system the Ubuntu One app will be found automatically. When you click Ubuntu One in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ubuntu One, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ubuntu One.
8. After uninstalling Ubuntu One, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ubuntu One which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ubuntu One with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ubuntu One by Canonical from your computer, nor are we saying that Ubuntu One by Canonical is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ubuntu One in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-07 15:12:48.807