Ubuntu One is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Ubuntu One from your systemCanonical
. You can find out more on Canonical or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)/ubuntuone folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\ubuntuone\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ubuntu One. Ubuntu One's main file takes around 52.14 KB (53392 bytes) and is called ubuntuone-installer-qt.exe.
The executables below are part of Ubuntu One. They occupy an average of 45.05 MB (47237315
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoupdate-windows.exe (5.93 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.46 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- ubuntuone-control-panel-qt.exe (52.64 KB)
- ubuntuone-installer-qt.exe (52.14 KB)
- ubuntuone-syncdaemon.exe (57.14 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (54.64 KB)
- windows-ubuntu-sso-login.exe (53.64 KB)
The current web page applies to Ubuntu One version 2.0.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Ubuntu One:
...click to view all...
Ubuntu One is an application released by Canonical. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Ubuntu One is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Ubuntu One from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ubuntu One or simply click the Search field and type in "Ubuntu One". If it is installed on your PC the Ubuntu One program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ubuntu One in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ubuntu One, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ubuntu One.
8. After uninstalling Ubuntu One, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ubuntu One that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ubuntu One with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ubuntu One by Canonical from your PC, we are not saying that Ubuntu One by Canonical is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ubuntu One in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-25 13:48:33.623