USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam
This web page contains complete information on how to remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam is C:\Windows\RtCamU64.exe /u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named RTSUVCUNINST64.EXE and it has a size of 480.50 KB (492032 bytes).
USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam contains of the executables below. They occupy 561.00 KB (574464
bytes) on disk.
- revcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- RTSUVCUNINST64.EXE (480.50 KB)
This data is about USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam version 6.2.9200.10256
alone. You can find here a few links to other USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam versions:
...click to view all...
USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam is an application marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam or simply activate the Search feature and type in "USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam". The USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam application will be found automatically. After you select USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam.
8. After uninstalling USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-26 01:28:28.317