USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Additional info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be read here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\RtCamU.exe /u. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. RTSUVCUninst.exe is the USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam's main executable file and it takes approximately 320.00 KB (327680 bytes) on disk.
USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 394.00 KB (403456
bytes) on disk.
- revcon.exe (74.00 KB)
- RTSUVCUninst.exe (320.00 KB)
The current web page applies to USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam version 6.2.8400.10181
alone. You can find here a few links to other USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam releases:
...click to view all...
USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam is a program by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam or simply click the Search field and type in "USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam". If it is installed on your PC the USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam program will be found automatically. After you select USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam.
8. After removing USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 15:11:23.147