USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam
You can find below details on how to remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Open here
where you can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Usually the USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam application is found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, depending on the user's option during install. USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\RtsUvcUninst.exe /u. RTSUVCUninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 326.60 KB (334440 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam. They occupy an average of 4.25 MB (4454304
bytes) on disk.
- DelRtkSaveProperty.exe (34.60 KB)
- revcon.exe (74.00 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (3.75 MB)
- RTSCM.exe (79.10 KB)
- RTSUVCUninst.exe (326.60 KB)
The current web page applies to USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam version 6.1.7600.130
only. Click on the links below for other USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam versions:
...click to view all...
USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam is an application released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam or simply activate the Search feature and type in "USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam". If it exists on your system the USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam application will be found automatically. When you click USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam.
8. After removing USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-11 10:02:13.743