USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. revcon32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk.
USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.74 MB (7072016
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.51 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (3.87 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (164.21 KB)
The current web page applies to USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam version 6.2.9200.10295
alone. Click on the links below for other USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam versions:
...click to view all...
USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam is a program offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam or simply activate the Search field and type in "USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam". The USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam.
8. After removing USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-19 14:48:24.773