USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam
This page is about USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\RtCamU64.exe /u. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 480.50 KB (492032 bytes) on disk and is titled RTSUVCUNINST64.EXE.
USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam contains of the executables below. They occupy 561.00 KB (574464
bytes) on disk.
- revcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- RTSUVCUNINST64.EXE (480.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.9200.10269
of USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam. For more USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam versions please click below:
...click to view all...
USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam or simply click the Search field and type in "USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam". If it is installed on your PC the USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam app will be found very quickly. When you click USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam.
8. After removing USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-24 06:44:09.853