USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam is C:\Windows\RtCamU64.exe /u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 480.50 KB (492032 bytes) on disk and is titled RTSUVCUNINST64.EXE.
The following executables are installed alongside USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam. They take about 561.00 KB (574464
bytes) on disk.
- revcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- RTSUVCUNINST64.EXE (480.50 KB)
This data is about USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam version 6.2.9200.10242
alone. For other USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam versions please click below:
...click to view all...
USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam is an application by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam or simply click the Search field and type in "USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam". If it exists on your system the USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam.
8. After removing USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M Webcam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-02 15:15:20.557