USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam
This page is about USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam's complete uninstall command line is C:\Windows\RtCamU.exe /u. RTSUVCUNINST.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 320.00 KB (327680 bytes) on disk.
USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 394.00 KB (403456
bytes) on disk.
- revcon.exe (74.00 KB)
- RTSUVCUNINST.EXE (320.00 KB)
The current page applies to USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam version 6.2.9200.10236
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam:
...click to view all...
USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam is a program by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam or simply activate the Search field and type in "USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam". The USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam.
8. After removing USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-07 21:49:38.273