USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam
This info is about USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory (same installation drive as Windows). USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam's full uninstall command line is C:\windows\RtsUvcUninst.exe /u. The application's main executable file has a size of 326.60 KB (334440 bytes) on disk and is labeled RTSUVCUninst.exe.
The executables below are part of USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam. They occupy about 595.70 KB (610000
bytes) on disk.
- DelRtkSaveProperty.exe (28.00 KB)
- revcon.exe (74.00 KB)
- revcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- RTSCM.exe (86.60 KB)
- RTSUVCUninst.exe (326.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.7600.0090
of USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam. Click on the links below for other USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam versions:
...click to view all...
USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam is an application offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam or simply click the Search field and type in "USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam". If it is installed on your PC the USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam application will be found automatically. After you select USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam.
8. After uninstalling USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-12 12:20:08.570