TrainerRoad for Windows
TrainerRoad for Windows is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows from your PCTrainerRoad LLC
. More information about TrainerRoad LLC can be found here
. TrainerRoad for Windows is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TrainerRoad folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove TrainerRoad for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TrainerRoad\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. TrainerRoad for Windows's main file takes about 556.71 KB (570072 bytes) and its name is TrainerRoad.Net.exe.
TrainerRoad for Windows contains of the executables below. They take 46.79 MB (49067280
bytes) on disk.
- TrainerRoad.Net.exe (556.71 KB)
- Update.exe (1.46 MB)
- CTConsole.exe (41.21 KB)
- TrainerRoad.Net.exe (22.35 MB)
- TrainerRoad.Net.exe (22.36 MB)
This page is about TrainerRoad for Windows version 1.0.72086
only. Click on the links below for other TrainerRoad for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
TrainerRoad for Windows is an application by TrainerRoad LLC. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TrainerRoad for Windows from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TrainerRoad for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "TrainerRoad for Windows". If it exists on your system the TrainerRoad for Windows program will be found automatically. When you click TrainerRoad for Windows in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TrainerRoad for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows.
8. After removing TrainerRoad for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TrainerRoad for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TrainerRoad for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TrainerRoad for Windows by TrainerRoad LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that TrainerRoad for Windows by TrainerRoad LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TrainerRoad for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-17 03:42:03.887