TrainerRoad for Windows
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove TrainerRoad for Windows for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows from your computerTrainerRoad LLC
. You can read more on TrainerRoad LLC or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TrainerRoad folder (same installation drive as Windows). TrainerRoad for Windows's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TrainerRoad\Update.exe --uninstall. TrainerRoad for Windows's main file takes about 1.44 MB (1507672 bytes) and is named Update.exe.
TrainerRoad for Windows is comprised of the following executables which take 26.12 MB (27385352
bytes) on disk:
- Update.exe (1.44 MB)
- CTConsole.exe (42.34 KB)
- TrainerRoad.Net.exe (24.64 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12408
of TrainerRoad for Windows. You can find below info on other versions of TrainerRoad for Windows:
...click to view all...
TrainerRoad for Windows is a program released by TrainerRoad LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase TrainerRoad for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TrainerRoad for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TrainerRoad for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "TrainerRoad for Windows". The TrainerRoad for Windows app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TrainerRoad for Windows in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TrainerRoad for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TrainerRoad for Windows.
8. After removing TrainerRoad for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TrainerRoad for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TrainerRoad for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TrainerRoad for Windows by TrainerRoad LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that TrainerRoad for Windows by TrainerRoad LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TrainerRoad for Windows supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 10:08:23.490