TrainerRoad for Windows
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows from your systemTrainerRoad LLC
. More information on TrainerRoad LLC can be seen here
. TrainerRoad for Windows is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TrainerRoad folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TrainerRoad\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove TrainerRoad for Windows. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.44 MB (1507672 bytes) on disk and is titled Update.exe.
TrainerRoad for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 45.20 MB (47393464
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.44 MB)
- CTConsole.exe (42.34 KB)
- TrainerRoad.Net.exe (19.04 MB)
- TrainerRoad.Net.exe (24.64 MB)
This web page is about TrainerRoad for Windows version 126.96.36.19936
only. Click on the links below for other TrainerRoad for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
TrainerRoad for Windows is a program marketed by TrainerRoad LLC. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove TrainerRoad for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TrainerRoad for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "TrainerRoad for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the TrainerRoad for Windows program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TrainerRoad for Windows in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TrainerRoad for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TrainerRoad for Windows.
8. After uninstalling TrainerRoad for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TrainerRoad for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TrainerRoad for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows by TrainerRoad LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that TrainerRoad for Windows by TrainerRoad LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-16 23:56:50.403