TrainerRoad for Windows
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows from your systemTrainerRoad LLC
. Check out here
for more information on TrainerRoad LLC. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TrainerRoad folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling TrainerRoad for Windows is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TrainerRoad\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Update.exe is the TrainerRoad for Windows's main executable file and it takes around 1.44 MB (1506520 bytes) on disk.
TrainerRoad for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 43.45 MB (45564904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TrainerRoad.Net.exe (556.71 KB)
- Update.exe (1.44 MB)
- CTConsole.exe (41.21 KB)
- TrainerRoad.Net.exe (21.00 MB)
- TrainerRoad.Net_ExecutionStub.exe (556.71 KB)
- TrainerRoad.Net.exe (19.85 MB)
The current page applies to TrainerRoad for Windows version 1.0.49263
only. Click on the links below for other TrainerRoad for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
TrainerRoad for Windows is an application by TrainerRoad LLC. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TrainerRoad for Windows from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TrainerRoad for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "TrainerRoad for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the TrainerRoad for Windows app will be found automatically. After you click TrainerRoad for Windows in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TrainerRoad for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TrainerRoad for Windows.
8. After uninstalling TrainerRoad for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TrainerRoad for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TrainerRoad for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows by TrainerRoad LLC from your PC, we are not saying that TrainerRoad for Windows by TrainerRoad LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 09:20:12.183