TrainerRoad for Windows
TrainerRoad for Windows is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows from your computerTrainerRoad LLC
. Open here
for more info on TrainerRoad LLC. TrainerRoad for Windows is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TrainerRoad folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. TrainerRoad for Windows's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TrainerRoad\Update.exe --uninstall. Update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.44 MB (1507672 bytes) on disk.
TrainerRoad for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 39.91 MB (41847736
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.44 MB)
- CTConsole.exe (42.34 KB)
- TrainerRoad.Net.exe (19.17 MB)
- CTConsole.exe (41.21 KB)
- TrainerRoad.Net.exe (19.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.41033
of TrainerRoad for Windows. You can find below info on other versions of TrainerRoad for Windows:
...click to view all...
TrainerRoad for Windows is a program offered by TrainerRoad LLC. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase TrainerRoad for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TrainerRoad for Windows from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TrainerRoad for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "TrainerRoad for Windows". If it exists on your system the TrainerRoad for Windows application will be found very quickly. After you select TrainerRoad for Windows in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TrainerRoad for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TrainerRoad for Windows.
8. After removing TrainerRoad for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TrainerRoad for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TrainerRoad for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TrainerRoad for Windows by TrainerRoad LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that TrainerRoad for Windows by TrainerRoad LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TrainerRoad for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-07 11:55:51.920