TrainerRoad for Windows
This web page is about TrainerRoad for Windows for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows from your systemTrainerRoad LLC
. More information on TrainerRoad LLC can be found here
. TrainerRoad for Windows is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TrainerRoad folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing TrainerRoad for Windows is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TrainerRoad\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.44 MB (1507672 bytes) on disk.
TrainerRoad for Windows is composed of the following executables which occupy 24.89 MB (26094600
bytes) on disk:
- Update.exe (1.44 MB)
- CTConsole.exe (42.34 KB)
- TrainerRoad.Net.exe (23.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12484
of TrainerRoad for Windows. You can find below a few links to other TrainerRoad for Windows releases:
...click to view all...
TrainerRoad for Windows is a program by TrainerRoad LLC. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TrainerRoad for Windows from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TrainerRoad for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TrainerRoad for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the TrainerRoad for Windows application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TrainerRoad for Windows in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TrainerRoad for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TrainerRoad for Windows.
8. After removing TrainerRoad for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TrainerRoad for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TrainerRoad for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows by TrainerRoad LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that TrainerRoad for Windows by TrainerRoad LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-16 13:50:58.640