TrainerRoad for Windows
This info is about TrainerRoad for Windows for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows from your systemTrainerRoad LLC
. More information about TrainerRoad LLC can be read here
. TrainerRoad for Windows is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TrainerRoad directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling TrainerRoad for Windows is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TrainerRoad\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Update.exe and its approximative size is 1.44 MB (1507672 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in TrainerRoad for Windows. They take 48.53 MB (50882232
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.44 MB)
- CTConsole.exe (42.34 KB)
- TrainerRoad.Net.exe (23.50 MB)
- TrainerRoad.Net.exe (23.51 MB)
The current page applies to TrainerRoad for Windows version 188.8.131.5249
only. You can find below info on other application versions of TrainerRoad for Windows:
...click to view all...
TrainerRoad for Windows is an application marketed by the software company TrainerRoad LLC. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TrainerRoad for Windows from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TrainerRoad for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "TrainerRoad for Windows". The TrainerRoad for Windows program will be found automatically. When you click TrainerRoad for Windows in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TrainerRoad for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows.
8. After removing TrainerRoad for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TrainerRoad for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TrainerRoad for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows by TrainerRoad LLC from your computer, we are not saying that TrainerRoad for Windows by TrainerRoad LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TrainerRoad for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-18 13:21:52.130