TrafficCompressor is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TrafficCompressor from your computerTrafficCompressor
. Further information on TrafficCompressor can be seen here
. Please follow www.TrafficCompressor.in
if you want to read more on TrafficCompressor on TrafficCompressor's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\TrafficCompressor folder (same installation drive as Windows). TrafficCompressor's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TrafficCompressor\TrafficCompressor_36044.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.49 MB (3661824 bytes) on disk and is labeled TrafficCompressor.exe.
TrafficCompressor is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.08 MB (6371728
bytes) on disk:
- AutoUpgrade.exe (1.30 MB)
- networktunnelx64helper.exe (755.36 KB)
- TrafficCompressor.exe (3.49 MB)
- TrafficCompressor_36044.exe (556.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.0
of TrafficCompressor. You can find below info on other application versions of TrafficCompressor:
...click to view all...
TrafficCompressor is an application marketed by the software company TrafficCompressor. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase TrafficCompressor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TrafficCompressor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TrafficCompressor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TrafficCompressor". If it is installed on your PC the TrafficCompressor application will be found automatically. When you select TrafficCompressor in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TrafficCompressor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TrafficCompressor:
- The web site of the program is: www.TrafficCompressor.in
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TrafficCompressor\TrafficCompressor_36044.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TrafficCompressor.
8. After uninstalling TrafficCompressor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TrafficCompressor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TrafficCompressor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TrafficCompressor by TrafficCompressor from your PC, we are not saying that TrafficCompressor by TrafficCompressor is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TrafficCompressor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 19:22:31.780