This page contains complete information on how to remove TrafficCompressor for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall TrafficCompressor from your PCTrafficCompressor
. You can find out more on TrafficCompressor or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about TrafficCompressor at www.TrafficCompressor.in
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TrafficCompressor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for TrafficCompressor is C:\Program Files (x86)\TrafficCompressor\TrafficCompressor_36044.exe. TrafficCompressor's main file takes around 3.49 MB (3658240 bytes) and is named TrafficCompressor.exe.
TrafficCompressor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.07 MB (6368144
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpgrade.exe (1.30 MB)
- networktunnelx64helper.exe (755.36 KB)
- TrafficCompressor.exe (3.49 MB)
- TrafficCompressor_36044.exe (556.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.1
of TrafficCompressor. For other TrafficCompressor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TrafficCompressor is an application released by the software company TrafficCompressor. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase TrafficCompressor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TrafficCompressor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TrafficCompressor or simply click the Search feature and type in "TrafficCompressor". If it is installed on your PC the TrafficCompressor app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TrafficCompressor in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TrafficCompressor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TrafficCompressor:
- The web site of the application is: www.TrafficCompressor.in
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TrafficCompressor\TrafficCompressor_36044.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TrafficCompressor.
8. After uninstalling TrafficCompressor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TrafficCompressor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TrafficCompressor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TrafficCompressor by TrafficCompressor from your computer, we are not saying that TrafficCompressor by TrafficCompressor is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TrafficCompressor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-23 09:50:35.130