TrafficCompressor is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall TrafficCompressor from your PCTrafficCompressor
. More info about TrafficCompressor can be read here
. Detailed information about TrafficCompressor can be found at www.TrafficCompressor.in
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TrafficCompressor directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. TrafficCompressor's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TrafficCompressor\TrafficCompressor_36044.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 5.10 MB (5347840 bytes) on disk and is named TrafficCompressor.exe.
TrafficCompressor contains of the executables below. They take 6.38 MB (6690192
bytes) on disk.
- networktunnelx64helper.exe (754.36 KB)
- TrafficCompressor.exe (5.10 MB)
- TrafficCompressor_36044.exe (556.53 KB)
This web page is about TrafficCompressor version 1.0.1
alone. For other TrafficCompressor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TrafficCompressor is a program marketed by TrafficCompressor. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove TrafficCompressor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TrafficCompressor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TrafficCompressor or simply click the Search field and type in "TrafficCompressor". The TrafficCompressor program will be found very quickly. After you click TrafficCompressor in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TrafficCompressor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TrafficCompressor:
- The web site of the program is: www.TrafficCompressor.in
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TrafficCompressor\TrafficCompressor_36044.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TrafficCompressor.
8. After uninstalling TrafficCompressor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TrafficCompressor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TrafficCompressor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TrafficCompressor by TrafficCompressor from your computer, nor are we saying that TrafficCompressor by TrafficCompressor is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TrafficCompressor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-21 06:37:29.827