TrafficCompressor is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall TrafficCompressor from your PCTrafficCompressor
. More info about TrafficCompressor can be read here
. Detailed information about TrafficCompressor can be found at www.TrafficCompressor.in
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TrafficCompressor directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. TrafficCompressor's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TrafficCompressor\TrafficCompressor_36044.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 5.10 MB (5347840 bytes) on disk and is named TrafficCompressor.exe.
TrafficCompressor contains of the executables below. They take 6.38 MB (6690192
bytes) on disk.
- networktunnelx64helper.exe (754.36 KB)
- TrafficCompressor.exe (5.10 MB)
- TrafficCompressor_36044.exe (556.53 KB)
This web page is about TrafficCompressor version 1.0.1
alone. For other TrafficCompressor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TrafficCompressor is a program marketed by TrafficCompressor. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove TrafficCompressor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TrafficCompressor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TrafficCompressor or simply click the Search feature and type in "TrafficCompressor". If it is installed on your PC the TrafficCompressor program will be found very quickly. When you select TrafficCompressor in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TrafficCompressor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TrafficCompressor:
- The web site of the application is: www.TrafficCompressor.in
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TrafficCompressor\TrafficCompressor_36044.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TrafficCompressor.
8. After uninstalling TrafficCompressor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TrafficCompressor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TrafficCompressor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TrafficCompressor by TrafficCompressor from your computer, nor are we saying that TrafficCompressor by TrafficCompressor is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TrafficCompressor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-21 06:37:29.827