This page contains thorough information on how to remove TrafficCompressor for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TrafficCompressor from your PCTrafficCompressor
. Open here
for more info on TrafficCompressor. Please open www.TrafficCompressor.in
if you want to read more on TrafficCompressor on TrafficCompressor's web page. Usually the TrafficCompressor application is to be found in the "C:\Program Files\TrafficCompressor" directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling TrafficCompressor is "C:\Program Files\TrafficCompressor\TrafficCompressor_36044.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. TrafficCompressor.exe is the TrafficCompressor's primary executable file and it takes approximately 3.46 MB (3623424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside TrafficCompressor. They take about 9.74 MB (10213120
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpgrade.exe (1.30 MB)
- HideAllIP.exe (3.70 MB)
- networktunnelx64helper.exe (754.36 KB)
- TrafficCompressor.exe (3.46 MB)
- TrafficCompressor_36044.exe (556.53 KB)
The current page applies to TrafficCompressor version 2.1.0
alone. For other TrafficCompressor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall TrafficCompressor you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall TrafficCompressor:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TrafficCompressor
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TrafficCompressor\TrafficCompressor.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TrafficCompressor\Uninstall TrafficCompressor.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\TrafficCompressor
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\GarenaTotal.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\GTSetup.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\KeyMaker.exe
TrafficCompressor is a program by TrafficCompressor. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall TrafficCompressor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TrafficCompressor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TrafficCompressor or simply click the Search field and type in "TrafficCompressor". If it exists on your system the TrafficCompressor application will be found very quickly. After you select TrafficCompressor in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TrafficCompressor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TrafficCompressor:
- The software company is: www.TrafficCompressor.in
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TrafficCompressor\TrafficCompressor_36044.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TrafficCompressor.
8. After removing TrafficCompressor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TrafficCompressor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TrafficCompressor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TrafficCompressor by TrafficCompressor from your PC, we are not saying that TrafficCompressor by TrafficCompressor is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TrafficCompressor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-13 09:14:53.953