TrafficCompressor is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall TrafficCompressor from your computerTrafficCompressor
. You can read more on TrafficCompressor or check for application updates here
. Click on www.TrafficCompressor.in
to get more data about TrafficCompressor on TrafficCompressor's website. TrafficCompressor is usually installed in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\TrafficCompressor" folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\TrafficCompressor\TrafficCompressor_36044.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall TrafficCompressor. TrafficCompressor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.44 MB (3606016 bytes) on disk.
TrafficCompressor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.01 MB (6301584
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpgrade.exe (1.29 MB)
- networktunnelx64helper.exe (754.36 KB)
- TrafficCompressor.exe (3.44 MB)
- TrafficCompressor_36044.exe (556.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.1
of TrafficCompressor. You can find below a few links to other TrafficCompressor versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
TrafficCompressor is an application released by TrafficCompressor. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall TrafficCompressor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TrafficCompressor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TrafficCompressor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TrafficCompressor". If it is installed on your PC the TrafficCompressor program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TrafficCompressor in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TrafficCompressor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TrafficCompressor:
- The web site of the program is: www.TrafficCompressor.in
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TrafficCompressor\TrafficCompressor_36044.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TrafficCompressor.
8. After removing TrafficCompressor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TrafficCompressor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TrafficCompressor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TrafficCompressor by TrafficCompressor from your PC, nor are we saying that TrafficCompressor by TrafficCompressor is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TrafficCompressor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-02 21:26:23.390