TrafficCompressor is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall TrafficCompressor from your systemTrafficCompressor
. Take a look here
for more info on TrafficCompressor. Detailed information about TrafficCompressor can be seen at www.TrafficCompressor.in
. TrafficCompressor is typically set up in the "C:\Program Files\TrafficCompressor" directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. "C:\Program Files\TrafficCompressor\TrafficCompressor_36044.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove TrafficCompressor. TrafficCompressor.exe is the TrafficCompressor's main executable file and it takes around 3.46 MB (3625984 bytes) on disk.
TrafficCompressor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.04 MB (6334864
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpgrade.exe (1.30 MB)
- networktunnelx64helper.exe (754.36 KB)
- TrafficCompressor.exe (3.46 MB)
- TrafficCompressor_36044.exe (556.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.1
of TrafficCompressor. You can find here a few links to other TrafficCompressor releases:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall TrafficCompressor you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TrafficCompressor
TrafficCompressor is an application offered by the software company TrafficCompressor. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall TrafficCompressor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TrafficCompressor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TrafficCompressor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TrafficCompressor". If it exists on your system the TrafficCompressor application will be found automatically. When you click TrafficCompressor in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TrafficCompressor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TrafficCompressor:
- The web site of the program is: www.TrafficCompressor.in
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TrafficCompressor\TrafficCompressor_36044.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TrafficCompressor.
8. After removing TrafficCompressor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TrafficCompressor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TrafficCompressor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TrafficCompressor by TrafficCompressor from your PC, nor are we saying that TrafficCompressor by TrafficCompressor is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TrafficCompressor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-03 19:03:16.720