You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TrafficCompressor for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall TrafficCompressor from your computerTrafficCompressor
. Check out here
where you can find out more on TrafficCompressor. Further information about TrafficCompressor can be found at www.TrafficCompressor.in
. The program is usually located in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\TrafficCompressor" folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. TrafficCompressor's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TrafficCompressor\TrafficCompressor_36044.exe". The program's main executable file is named TrafficCompressor.exe and its approximative size is 3.44 MB (3610624 bytes).
The following executables are contained in TrafficCompressor. They occupy 6.01 MB (6306192
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpgrade.exe (1.29 MB)
- networktunnelx64helper.exe (754.36 KB)
- TrafficCompressor.exe (3.44 MB)
- TrafficCompressor_36044.exe (556.53 KB)
This info is about TrafficCompressor version 2.0.0
only. You can find here a few links to other TrafficCompressor releases:
...click to view all...
TrafficCompressor is an application by TrafficCompressor. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall TrafficCompressor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TrafficCompressor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TrafficCompressor or simply activate the Search field and type in "TrafficCompressor". If it exists on your system the TrafficCompressor application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TrafficCompressor in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TrafficCompressor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TrafficCompressor:
- The software company is: www.TrafficCompressor.in
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TrafficCompressor\TrafficCompressor_36044.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TrafficCompressor.
8. After removing TrafficCompressor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TrafficCompressor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TrafficCompressor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TrafficCompressor by TrafficCompressor from your computer, we are not saying that TrafficCompressor by TrafficCompressor is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TrafficCompressor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-31 08:04:17.907