You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Toolkit for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Toolkit from your PCSeagate
. Further information on Seagate can be found here
. Toolkit is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolkit folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Toolkit is C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolkit\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Toolkit.exe and it has a size of 1.13 MB (1181264 bytes).
Toolkit installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.24 MB (5498176
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (581.08 KB)
- Toolkit.exe (1.13 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (3.53 MB)
- Upgrader.exe (24.58 KB)
The current page applies to Toolkit version 126.96.36.199
only. For other Toolkit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Toolkit is an application by the software company Seagate. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Toolkit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Toolkit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Toolkit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Toolkit". If it exists on your system the Toolkit program will be found automatically. When you select Toolkit in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Toolkit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Toolkit.
8. After uninstalling Toolkit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Toolkit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Toolkit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Toolkit by Seagate from your PC, we are not saying that Toolkit by Seagate is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Toolkit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 15:18:46.743