This info is about Toolkit for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Toolkit from your systemSeagate
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Seagate. Toolkit is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolkit directory, depending on the user's choice. Toolkit's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolkit\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.41 MB (1473616 bytes) on disk and is named Toolkit.exe.
The executables below are part of Toolkit. They occupy about 6.58 MB (6894560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (581.08 KB)
- eject.exe (32.08 KB)
- handle.exe (1.02 MB)
- Toolkit.exe (1.41 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (3.53 MB)
- Upgrader.exe (26.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Toolkit. You can find below info on other application versions of Toolkit:
...click to view all...
Toolkit is an application offered by Seagate. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Toolkit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Toolkit from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Toolkit or simply click the Search field and type in "Toolkit". If it is installed on your PC the Toolkit app will be found automatically. When you click Toolkit in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Toolkit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Toolkit.
8. After uninstalling Toolkit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Toolkit that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Toolkit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Toolkit by Seagate from your PC, nor are we saying that Toolkit by Seagate is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Toolkit supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 21:14:45.013