You can find below details on how to remove Titanfall™ 2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Titanfall™ 2 from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. More information on Electronic Arts, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on Titanfall™ 2 on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s page. Titanfall™ 2 is normally set up in the C:\Origin Games\Titanfall2 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Titanfall™ 2 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Titanfall2\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Titanfall™ 2's primary file takes around 920.97 KB (943072 bytes) and is named Cleanup.exe.
Titanfall™ 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 920.97 KB (943072
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Titanfall™ 2 version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other Titanfall™ 2 releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Titanfall™ 2 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Titanfall™ 2 is an application by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Titanfall™ 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Titanfall™ 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Titanfall™ 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Titanfall™ 2". If it exists on your system the Titanfall™ 2 application will be found very quickly. When you click Titanfall™ 2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Titanfall™ 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Titanfall™ 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Titanfall2\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Titanfall™ 2.
8. After removing Titanfall™ 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Titanfall™ 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Titanfall™ 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Titanfall™ 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Titanfall™ 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Titanfall™ 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-20 08:06:09.530