This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Titanfall™ 2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Titanfall™ 2 from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Electronic Arts, Inc.. More info about the program Titanfall™ 2 can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. Usually the Titanfall™ 2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Titanfall2 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Titanfall™ 2 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Titanfall2\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Titanfall2.exe is the Titanfall™ 2's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.68 MB (1759320 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Titanfall™ 2. They occupy an average of 23.86 MB (25015128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Titanfall2.exe (1.68 MB)
- Titanfall2_+10Tr-LNG_v126.96.36.199x.exe (4.01 MB)
- Titanfall2_trial.exe (1.68 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.93 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (920.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (921.47 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
The current web page applies to Titanfall™ 2 version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other Titanfall™ 2 releases:
...click to view all...
Titanfall™ 2 is a program by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Titanfall™ 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Titanfall™ 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Titanfall™ 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Titanfall™ 2". The Titanfall™ 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Titanfall™ 2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Titanfall™ 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Titanfall™ 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Titanfall2\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Titanfall™ 2.
8. After removing Titanfall™ 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Titanfall™ 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Titanfall™ 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Titanfall™ 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Titanfall™ 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Titanfall™ 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-24 15:09:47.810