Titanfall™ 2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Titanfall™ 2 from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. More information on Electronic Arts, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the program Titanfall™ 2 can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Titanfall2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Titanfall™ 2 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Titanfall2\Cleanup.exe. Titanfall2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.68 MB (1759320 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Titanfall™ 2. They occupy an average of 19.84 MB (20808536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Titanfall2.exe (1.68 MB)
- Titanfall2_trial.exe (1.68 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.93 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (920.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (921.47 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Titanfall™ 2. You can find below a few links to other Titanfall™ 2 releases:
...click to view all...
Titanfall™ 2 is a program offered by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Titanfall™ 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Titanfall™ 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Titanfall™ 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Titanfall™ 2". If it is installed on your PC the Titanfall™ 2 application will be found very quickly. When you select Titanfall™ 2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Titanfall™ 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Titanfall™ 2:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Titanfall2\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Titanfall™ 2.
8. After uninstalling Titanfall™ 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Titanfall™ 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Titanfall™ 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Titanfall™ 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Titanfall™ 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Titanfall™ 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-02 12:40:22.707