This web page is about Titanfall™ 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Titanfall™ 2 from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Titanfall™ 2 at http://www.ea.com
. Titanfall™ 2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Titanfall2 directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Titanfall™ 2 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Titanfall2\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Cleanup.exe and its approximative size is 920.97 KB (943072 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Titanfall™ 2. They occupy about 920.97 KB (943072
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Titanfall™ 2 version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Titanfall™ 2 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Titanfall™ 2 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Titanfall™ 2 is a program offered by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Titanfall™ 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Titanfall™ 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Titanfall™ 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Titanfall™ 2". If it exists on your system the Titanfall™ 2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Titanfall™ 2 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Titanfall™ 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Titanfall™ 2:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Titanfall2\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Titanfall™ 2.
8. After uninstalling Titanfall™ 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Titanfall™ 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Titanfall™ 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Titanfall™ 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Titanfall™ 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Titanfall™ 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-29 21:33:03.730