Titanfall™ 2 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Titanfall™ 2 from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Titanfall™ 2 can be seen at http://www.ea.com/ru
. Titanfall™ 2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Titanfall2 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Titanfall2\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Titanfall™ 2. Titanfall2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.68 MB (1759320 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Titanfall™ 2. They take about 18.17 MB (19049216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Titanfall2.exe (1.68 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.93 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (920.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (921.47 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Titanfall™ 2. For other Titanfall™ 2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Titanfall™ 2 is a program by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Titanfall™ 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Titanfall™ 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Titanfall™ 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Titanfall™ 2". If it exists on your system the Titanfall™ 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Titanfall™ 2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Titanfall™ 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Titanfall™ 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com/ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Titanfall2\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Titanfall™ 2.
8. After removing Titanfall™ 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Titanfall™ 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Titanfall™ 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Titanfall™ 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Titanfall™ 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Titanfall™ 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 23:10:13.110