You can find below detailed information on how to remove Titanfall™ 2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Titanfall™ 2 from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on Titanfall™ 2 on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s website. Usually the Titanfall™ 2 application is installed in the C:\Origin\Titanfall2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Titanfall™ 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Titanfall2\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Cleanup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 920.97 KB (943072 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Titanfall™ 2. They take an average of 920.97 KB (943072
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Titanfall™ 2. Click on the links below for other Titanfall™ 2 versions:
...click to view all...
Titanfall™ 2 is a program by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Titanfall™ 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Titanfall™ 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Titanfall™ 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Titanfall™ 2". If it is installed on your PC the Titanfall™ 2 application will be found very quickly. After you click Titanfall™ 2 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Titanfall™ 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Titanfall™ 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Titanfall2\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Titanfall™ 2.
8. After uninstalling Titanfall™ 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Titanfall™ 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Titanfall™ 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Titanfall™ 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Titanfall™ 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Titanfall™ 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-29 01:16:27.063